пятница, 6 марта 2020 г.

MOTOROLA W385 CHARGER DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I had purchased a new battery for my older model phone and since the price was so reasonable, I purchased a car charger cord. Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Why is this important? Item is in your Cart. Excellent purchase - couldn't find this price anyplace! Now the husband has it as he likes the flip phone style, however I couldn't find the car charger for it in the house.
Uploader: Arashiran
Date Added: 3 March 2009
File Size: 26.58 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 2709
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Top Reviews Most recent Top Reviews. This is absolut news to me, I would be interested if that worked.

Why is this important? We will automatically apply an Amazon. I wanted to find out if I could buy a new charging cord that was two-part - USB seperate from wall box like most new phones come with. Amazon Second Chance Pass it on, trade it in, chharger it a second life. I have this question too.

Warranty & Support

Amazon Rapids Fun stories for kids on the go. Amazon Music Stream millions of songs.

East Dane Designer Men's Fashion. I found that by simply charging my phone in my car as I'm driving I'm saving time and money when I forget to charge at home. Showing of 33 reviews.

Motorola W385 Original Universal Black Car Charger with Dual USB Female Ports, 3.1 Amp Output

Withoutabox Submit to Film Festivals. Read reviews that mention car charger beat the price get chargsr you pay cell phone cord cost.

Works perfect, and, a car charger such as this charges your phone 4 fold faster. This Motorola Car Charger rapidly charges your Motorola cell phone in your car while you drive. Customers also shopped for. Have one to sell?

W charging with USB - Lenovo Community

mototola I had purchased a new battery for my older model phone and since the price was so reasonable, I purchased chaarger car charger cord. The shipping was the only slightly significant cost! There was a problem filtering reviews right now. My W charges just fine with the original wall outlet charger cord.

Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Feedback If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support? I started searching and this deal popped up.

Loading recommendations for this item NO - I didn't find a solution. Message 1 of 4.

Motorola W / HC1 Cell Phone Chargers at Batteries Plus Bulbs

Download Alexa for your Windows 10 PC for free. This Motorola W Charger may be compatible on other cellular phones. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.

Share your thoughts with other customers. For warranty information about this product, please click here. While most cell vharger data cables with a USB male connection do indeed provide the ability to pass power to the required pin to charge your cell phone, some USB data cables do NOT.

Excellent purchase - couldn't find this price anyplace!

Amazon Renewed Refurbished products with a warranty.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий