вторник, 3 марта 2020 г.

BEETEL 220BX ADSL MODEM USB DRIVER

May 7, at But, from my previous connection I had beetel ADSL modem, so I wanted to use it, and succeeded in doing, so I shared my experience how I did that here. But I can assure you ,,,,,I will try my best!!! No need to set. October 31, at October 17, at 6:
Uploader: Mikabar
Date Added: 19 January 2008
File Size: 44.83 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 55991
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





March 19, at 6: For phones, look for mac address in wifi settings. So we only introduce PPPoE in detail here.

Beetel ADSL2+ Used Modem Model No. 220BX (WITHOUT POWER ADAPTER)

The method which Nitin has given to us is generic modfm not bound for Tikona. While researching more, I came across two excellent articles which proved to be invaluable in getting my modem fixed. August 30, at 5: Not that I need it or am bothered about it, but if that link can be accessed, please let me know.

If required I can also send the screenshots of setting pages. Also, what is the model number of beetel modem you have? Hello Nithin, I am trying to configure a Beetel bx1 router, but could not find the hard reset pin any where. No idea, never seen anything like that.

where does this road end ?: Making Airtel USB Beetel bx Modem work with Ubuntu

Is there any possibilities connecting beam fiber with beetel tc2. March 10, at This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Dec 21, January 29, at Dear Ram, This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Mar 19, Even with bridge mode modrmhow would the router know which port is it supposed to forward the data to?

I guess you want to say, is once restarted, your devices are not able to find the wifi-network. Choice "Specify a location", and Click "Next" button. November 30, at 5: Tikona engineer came to my house to fix my line, he said port forwarding might help but i did not get that ,of course he did not do it for me.

Hi Rahul, what ever I have configured is isb the side of wireless router only Beetel TC1so you can try the step and, then try connecting it to your Beam connection. Oh… that was indeed an information for me. March 28, at 4: Right click the icon of "My Computer" on the desktop, choice "Properties" item on menu pop up.

July 11, at 1: October 21, at The following operation is same with Figure 3. As the cuurent cable connection internet modem dont have the wi-fiI am unable to connect my samsung moble phone.

Beetel 220bx Adsl2 Modem

You must use the new IP address to login. I had two devices allowed for my tikona network. November 12, at June 11, at August 1, at Please help me with this. October 22, at 8: Or else you can try out this router.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий