среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

CLEVELAND GOLF HIBORE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I have just purchased the Cleaveland Hi-Bore with Sorry no head cover. Cleveland Hibore iron set 4 through pitching wedge right hand with senior flex graphite shafts condition rates 6 out of 10, some nicks and scratches on paint No Reserve. These have the 3 to the Pitching wedge including the sand wedge. I am used to the aid, so I found the lack of an alignment aid disconcerting. My options were reshafting or buying a new driver. Shaft Flex - Stiff.
Uploader: Musar
Date Added: 18 January 2013
File Size: 61.91 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 62642
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The hibore seems to have both!!

Cleveland HiBore Irons user reviews : out of 5 - 51 reviews -

I have just purchased the cleaveland hibore with And this has been my concern for several week now since i decided to buy a new driver. I uibore my old outdated Head irons stiff flex straight and long. I just picked one up that is a 9. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.

The distance that i hit is around meter. Your email address You must enter a valid email address.

Cleveland HiBore Irons: Clubs | eBay

Our first date on a local range was magnificent. I am going to probably go with an 8.

Share this with your golf buddies: Your name You must enter your name. Cleveland Hibore Silver 78g Graphite. Tried them for a round but didn't fit me well. Cleveland Hi Bore, Fuji 65 — stiff — 9. The headcover is not included.

Good luck with that new Hi-Bore. This thing is awsome! Visions of Daly and all that.

Today's Golfer

These have the 3 to the Pitching wedge including the sand wedge. Consumers voted with their wallets, and the HALO is the third-best selling hybrid at retail. If you need consistancy and staright shots go and try these out, i promise you you will fall in love with them, higore no i do not work for cleveland, although if they want to send me free stuff it'll be greatly received!

The already thick top line is then complimented by a large crown on the back of the head, which is hollow to move the centre of gravity back and low. For some reason, I kept hitting the ball close to the heel of the clubface my fault of course. While I really had no problem adjusting to this, most of my playing partners could not quickly adjust. The massive, wide soles are not versatile enough for better players. With the stock shaft, these were the shots I hit.

This chart shows the optimal launch conditions for a variety of ballspeeds.

I honestly believe that the Hi-Bore will lessen a lot of your mistakes no matter which shaft you end up using. Sorry, there was an error in submitting your review.

I bought a Halo 2i about a year ago and wanted to have one for every loft in the bag, now I do. I also have the 9.

Cleveland HiBore Driver Review

These are Cleveland HiBore. I have just purchased the Cleaveland Hi-Bore with This golg, positioned nearly on the bottom of the club helps create the deep and low CG that Cleveland was looking for. I was fitted for this driver, on a hit meter, and was hitting the ball about yards on miss hits.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий