понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

BCM5755M LINUX DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Please feel free to double check any changes I made. I thought it's deeply buried in the new user lounge and today I just noticed that this has moved to the appropriate section, thanks mod! Handle 0x, DMI type 0, 24 bytes. I googled around but couldn't find a solution to install the driver for this card. To Be Filled By O.
Uploader: Nezilkree
Date Added: 12 October 2007
File Size: 55.16 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 55371
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





CONFIG_TIGON3: Broadcom Tigon3 support

Can you attach your dmesg output after this happens. If you need to reset your password, click here.

Hussam nasir-netlab wrote on Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabled. How do I know what is the exact card? Handle 0x, DMI type 0, 24 bytes.

All times are GMT Cache Information Socket Designation: You need to log in to change this bug's status. See project's wiki for details. Email me about changes to this bug report.

Open Source Consulting Domain Registration.

Linux Kernel Driver DataBase: CONFIG_TIGON3: Broadcom Tigon3 support

However, if I hibernate the machine, when it comes back up it works again for a few hours and then stops. Are you new to LinuxQuestions. After running with the latest Intrepid kernel for the past few weeks, I have not noticed this bug anymore. I can confirm this on 2. But nobody can ping this machine from outside. The Ubuntu Kernel Linu is planning to move to the 2.

[SOLVED] broadcom bcm no wifi

But it appears to work correctly. Thanks men ,it work like a charm. This driver is neither supported nor endorsed by Broadcom.

No errors detected Handle 0x, DMI type12 bytes. Does this driver works for you? Since the manual covers more than one model, i decided to include support for some of the models documented.

Upon testing the modifications, the card is recognized and model name is output in the system logs, and FD appears to be set correctly. Sign in Already have an account? Board is a hosting board Board is replaceable Location In Chassis: I copied the latest pci.

Posted July 10, Post as a guest Name. I can ping the external network and perform all function from the machine to others in the network.

Handle 0x, DMI type 7, 19 bytes. I'm opened a new task against the actively developed kernel. Now everything is fine! Question as I don't know these other cards, just that numericall they aren't far off. Broadcom Corporation Unknown device rev 01 I have updated pci.

Also, when I go to additional drivers in the bck5755m and updates settings, no proprietary drivers show up.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий